Terms of delivery
CAN I PICK UP MY ORDER FROM YOUR WAREHOUSE?
- Yes, during our business hours from 10am-5pm Monday to Friday.
- Parking is available in front of our warehouse/showroom.
- Please check the dimensions of the carton from the product page to ensure the item will fit in your vehicle.
- Our staff will assist with loading your items.
DO YOU OFFER DROP-SHIPPING SERVICES?
- Yes. Select the product and advise us the shipping address, and we will ship directly to your customer.
WHAT ARE YOUR DELIVERY CHARGES?
- Delivery charges differ for each item depending on weight, dimensions and delivery location.
- Call or email us with your suburb and postcode for an accurate delivery quote.
- Regrettably, there may be certain areas our freight courier does not deliver to.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY ORDER?
- Deliveries within the Sydney metro area will take 24 to 48 hours after payment has been received and 2 – 7 business days for all other locations within Australia.
- Delivery dates and tracking numbers will be advised by email immediately after freight booking is made.
CAN YOU DELIVER TO UPPER FLOORS?
- The freight courier will deliver to the front door at the street address provided by you.
- This does not include carrying the item up stairs or in a lift within your premises.
- In the case of multi-level apartments, the freight courier will deliver to the ground floor.
However, if your circumstances are exceptional, please contact us to discuss suitable delivery options.
Please take a little time to read the information below which includes additional relevant details regarding deliveries.
DO I NEED TO BE AVAILABLE TO ACCEPT DELIVERY?
- Yes, kindly ensure someone is available to accept and sign for the delivery. However,
we understand that this is not always possible.
- Therefore, you are welcome to request delivery on a specific day of the week that is convenient to you. Please inform us in advance and we will schedule your delivery accordingly.
- Once booked, any order undelivered due to the customer being unavailable to accept delivery will be subject to a re-delivery charge by the freight company.
CAN YOU DELIVER AT A PRE-ARRANGED TIME OF DAY?
- Yes, it is possible to schedule specific morning or afternoon deliveries for Sydney Metro area only at no additional charge. Please inform us at the time of purchase and we will endeavour to accommodate your request.
- Deliveries to all other areas will be anytime between 8.30 am to 6.00 pm from Monday to Friday.
An additional charge by the courier company will apply if you wish to select specific morning or afternoon delivery since this will entail a special run.
WHAT IF I AM UNAVAILABLE TO ACCEPT DELIVERY?
- You give us authority to leave (ATL) your items outside your front door if it is safe to do so. However, this is subject to the weight of the item(s).
DO I NEED TO HELP THE DRIVER TO UNLOAD HEAVY ITEMS?
- Our freight couriers are one-man door-to-door services delivering to both Sydney Metro and locations throughout Australia. In general, drivers may need assistance in unloading heavy items with a weight exceeding 30 kilograms.
- If you are not in a position to help the driver then we suggest you have an additional person to assist accordingly.
- We would appreciate it if you call and discuss delivery options with us before purchasing. We will do our best to arrange the most suitable option.